Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
April 22 @ 09:30 - April 23 @ 17:30£800.00 - £890.00
This two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the values and principles of Agile and Scrum, a detailed look at the role of the Product Owner and a whole range of creative techniques for maximising the value of your product within the scrum framework.
Upon completion of the course, participants are awarded the title Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO).
What You Will Learn
In this highly interactive course, participants will get a thorough introduction to Agile & Scrum, the tools they need to get started with Scrum in their organisation and how to be a great Product Owner.
- Introductions to Agile and Scrum
- The Product Owner role in detail
- Crafting an inspiring Product Vision and Roadmap
- Writing and splitting user stories
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Leveraging Innovation Games in Scrum
- Agile estimating, planning and reporting
- How Sprints work
- Separating the myths from the facts
- Real world examples from an instructor with 10+ years of experience
What You Will Get
- A two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by an highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST)
- A printed, bound copy of the course materials to take away
- Refreshments throughout the day and lunch.
- Registration for the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards your Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) status
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at those who are performing, or about to take over, the role of the Product Owner.
It is also suitable for:
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Line Managers
- Scrum Masters
And anyone who wishes to deepen their knowledge of Scrum and Product Ownership.
What Our Participants Say
“Practice oriented approach and flexible course (time for Q&A, attention to participants)” – András
“I really enjoyed the training and inspired me. I could already use some of the thoughts and models that were introduced during the training.” – Julia
“Very good interactive way of learning in a perfect atmosphere.” – Robert
“This probably was the most interesting and rewarding training that I ever followed.” – Jean Marie
“No slides (almost at all). Practice together with theory, was the best and effective approach”- Eduardo
“I think that the course is educational and very practical since it’s mostly workshop-type of exercises” – Martin
Attendance and active participation across the two days will result in the registration as a Certified Scrum Product Owner®.
About Your Trainer: Simon Roberts
Simon Roberts MBA is an experienced Scrum coach and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). He has been using Scrum and helping organisations to adopt Scrum since 2002 and using agile/lightweight methods since the end of the 1990s. He has in-depth experience in introducing and coaching Scrum in large, medium and small organisations. His recent experience includes working with large telcos, financial institutions (insurance and banking) and game development companies.