Certified Scrum@Scale® Practitioner
May 7 @ 09:30 - May 8 @ 17:30
In our 2-day Scrum@Scale® course, you will gain knowledge and skills to transform your organisation into an Agile enterprise. Learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum across multiple teams.
The Scrum@Scale framework was developed by Dr Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum. Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver great results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D.
What Will You Learn?
In this highly interactive course, you will be taught to:
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten, hundreds or thousands of people.
- Create and prioritise a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling.
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level.
- How to improve the effectiveness of your current Scrum implementation.
- The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- You will examine real-world case studies of the implementation of Scrum@Scale.
There will also be multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context.
Jeff Sutherland introduces the Scrum@Scale framework as described in the open source Scrum@Scale Guide here: https://www.scrumatscale.com/scrum-at-scale-guide-read-online/
What Will You Receive?
- Two days of high-quality interactive instruction from Simon Roberts, who has been trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr Jeff Sutherland.
- A detailed workbook and course materials.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
- The certification includes a two-year membership of Scrum@Scale, where additional material and information are available.
- Upon completion of this course and after passing the official Scrum@Scale exam, you will receive a Certified Scrum@Scale®Practitioner certificate.
- You can get claim up to 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s) and/or up to 16 PMI Professiomal Development Units (PDUs).
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and managers
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Others interested in scaling Scrum to multiple teams
Your Trainer: Simon Roberts
Founder, Agile and Lean Enterprise Coach, Certified Scrum Trainer®, Certified Enterprise Scrum Instructor, Certfiied Scrum@Scale Trainer.
Simon has used lightweight/agile methods since the late 1990s and works with organisations large and small to help them achieve better results by leveraging the power of self-organising teams. He has consulted for or led large-scale agile transitions at DAX companies in Germany, is the author of several articles and speaks regularly at conferences on the subject of agile leadership.
Simon holds an MBA specialising in Creativity, Innovation and Change from the Open University Business School.