- This event has passed.
LIVE-ONLINE | Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
April 6 @ 09:00 - April 8 @ 15:00
This three-day LIVE-ONLINE Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the values and principles of Agile and Scrum, a detailed look at the role of the Product Owner and a whole range of creative techniques for maximising the value of your product within the scrum framework.
Upon completion of the course, participants are awarded the title Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO).
What You Will Learn
In this highly interactive course, participants will get a thorough introduction to Agile & Scrum, the tools they need to get started with Scrum in their organisation and how to be a great Product Owner.
- Introductions to Agile and Scrum
- The Product Owner role in detail
- Crafting an inspiring Product Vision and Roadmap
- Writing and splitting user stories
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Leveraging Innovation Games in Scrum
- Agile estimating, planning and reporting
- How Sprints work
- Separating the myths from the facts
- Real world examples from an instructor with 10+ years of experience
What You Will Get
- A three-day immersive online learning experience facilitated by an highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST)
- Prior to the start of courses, students will be sent a welcome email with information on how to login and get started
- A printable course material
- Registration for the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards your Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) status
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
Who Should Attend
You may be brand new to Agile, you may already have some knowledge under your belt or you may be working in a Scrum Team now. Whatever your current position, you will have come to an understanding that an Agile working environment brings huge benefits in terms of quality, productivity and time to market. This course is the next step, as it establishes a solid foundation in knowing what best practice looks like to ensure highly successful outcomes for any Agile project or initiative.
The course is ideal for anyone looking to start out in Scrum and Agile, and it’s effectively essential for established practitioners looking to move on to the next level with formal training to back up invaluable hands on experience.
With a CSM certificate earned through Scrum Alliance endorsed training you will hold an invaluable certification in Scrum which will boost your professional standing and prospects. It’s equally excellent for beginners, those working in non-software Scrum and Agile roles and for managers and executives who interact with Scrum teams and who want to learn the language and to understand the framework.
What Our Participants Say
- “Simon is an outstanding agile trainer and empathic agile coach. He has vast software development experience and is a fantastic story teller. Simon skillfully introduces agile concepts and practices and knows exactly how to bring his ideas across. What fascinates me about Simon is his ability to connect with people and get a detailed sense of their needs. He shares a wealth of experience, knowledge, techniques and approaches and sows seeds of insights and a deeper understanding of Agile and lean, that truly grow and transform the way one works and collaborates. Shortly said, if you really want to transform to agile, Simon is your man.” Anna Wilhelm, Chief Compliance Officer
- “Simon is like a deep lake of Agile knowledge and experience, and it was a pleasure to work with him.” Marcel van Hove, Trainer & Coach
- “The agility with which the host adapted to our current situation (coronavirus) by setting up the online course was a really authentic example of how to (positively) react to change.” Henrik
- “Very insightful, filled with lots of experience and real-life situations” Dennis Nolte
About Your Trainer: Simon Roberts
Agile and Lean Coach (ORSC™ Trained), Certified Scrum Trainer®, Certified Enterprise Scrum Instructor, Scrum@Scale Trainer
Simon has used lightweight/agile methods since the late 1990s and works with organisations large and small to help them achieve better results by leveraging the power of self-organising teams. He has consulted for and led several large-scale agile transitions at DAX companies in Germany, is the author of several articles and speaks regularly at conferences on the subject of agile leadership.
Simon holds an MBA specialising in Creativity, Innovation and Change from the Open University Business School.