- This event has passed.
LIVE-ONLINE | Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
May 19 @ 09:00 - May 21 @ 14:30
This three-day Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the values and principles of Agile, and the theory, practices and rules of Scrum. It provides practical guidance for adopting Scrum and continuously improving your organisation.
Upon completion of the course and passing of the online Scrum Alliance assessment, participants are awarded the title Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM).
What You Will Learn
In this highly interactive course, participants will get a thorough introduction to Agile & Scrum, the tools they need to get started with Scrum in their organisation, and preparation for passing the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) assessment.
- Introductions to Agile and Scrum
- Deep dives into the Scrum roles, artefacts and meetings
- Enabling self-organising Teams
- The different levels of planning in Scrum
- Experiencing real Scrum in action through a full simulation
- Separating the myths from the facts
- Real world examples from an instructor with over twenty years of experience helping clients to succeed with agile
What You Will Get
- A three-day immersive learning experience
- An electronic copy of the course materials
- Registration for the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) online assessment
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access to exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
What Our Participants Say
- “Simon is an outstanding agile trainer and empathic agile coach. He has vast software development experience and is a fantastic story teller. Simon skillfully introduces agile concepts and practices and knows exactly how to bring his ideas across. What fascinates me about Simon is his ability to connect with people and get a detailed sense of their needs. He shares a wealth of experience, knowledge, techniques and approaches and sows seeds of insights and a deeper understanding of Agile and lean, that truly grow and transform the way one works and collaborates. Shortly said, if you really want to transform to agile, Simon is your man.” Anna Wilhelm
- “Simon is like a deep lake of Agile knowledge and experience, and it was a pleasure to work with him.” Marcel van Hove, Trainer & Coach
- “The agility with which the host adapted to our current situation (coronavirus) by setting up the online course was a really authentic example of how to (positively) react to change.” Henrik
- “Very insightful, filled with lots of experience and real-life situations” Dennis Nolte
About Your Trainer: Simon Roberts
Agile and Lean Coach (ORSC™ Trained), Certified Scrum Trainer®, Certified Enterprise Scrum Instructor, Scrum@Scale Trainer
Simon has used lightweight/agile methods since the late 1990s and works with organisations large and small to help them achieve better results by leveraging the power of self-organising teams. He has consulted for and led several large-scale agile transitions at DAX companies in Germany, is the author of several articles and speaks regularly at conferences on the subject of agile leadership.
Simon holds an MBA specialising in Creativity, Innovation and Change from the Open University Business School.