This online Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) course provides a detailed look at the role of the Product Owner, and a whole range of thinking tools and techniques for maximising the value of your product within the Scrum framework.
What Will You Learn?
In this live-online course, participants will get a thorough introduction to Agile & Scrum, the tools they need to get started with Scrum in their organisation and how to be a great Product Owner.
- Separating agile myths from facts
- A refresh on lean, agile and Scrum
- The Product Owner role in detail
- Crafting an inspiring product vision and roadmap
- Going from vision to product backlog with user story mapping
- Preparing excellent user stories
- Working with the development team and stakeholders to refine the product backlog
- Leveraging Innovation Games in Scrum, particularly to engage stakeholders
- Agile estimating, planning and reporting
- Lots of stories of real Scrum in action
Why Choose ScrumCenter?
Our live- online training is interactive, engaging and fun. It’s taught over three shortened days at a sustainable pace so you can maximise learning from the comfort of your home or office.
People like you who attended our online CSM found it valuable and engaging. Here are some quotes about our training:
“Simon is an outstanding agile trainer and empathic agile coach. He has vast software development experience and is a fantastic story teller. Simon skillfully introduces agile concepts and practices and knows exactly how to bring his ideas across. What fascinates me about Simon is his ability to connect with people and get a detailed sense of their needs. He shares a wealth of experience, knowledge, techniques and approaches and sows seeds of insights and a deeper understanding of Agile and lean, that truly grow and transform the way one works and collaborates. Shortly said, if you really want to transform to agile, Simon is your man.” Anna
“Simon is like a deep lake of Agile knowledge and experience, and it was a pleasure to work with him.” Marcel
“The agility with which the host adapted to our current situation (coronavirus) by setting up the online course was a really authentic example of how to (positively) react to change.” Henrik
“Very insightful, filled with lots of experience and real-life situations” Dennis
Who Should Attend?
The Product Owner role is the focus of the course and it is oriented towards people who will be taking over this role or wanting to formalise their role . It is also suitable for those who want to deepen their understanding of Scrum product ownership, such as:
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Line Managers
With a CSPO certificate earned through Scrum Alliance endorsed training you will hold an invaluable certification in Scrum which will boost your professional standing and prospects. It’s equally good for beginners, those working in non-software Scrum and Agile roles and for managers and executives who interact with Scrum teams and who want to learn the language and to understand the framework.
What Will You Get?
- An immersive online learning experience facilitated by our Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST), Simon Roberts
- An electronic copy of the course materials
- Registration for the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
After the course, you can book a free agile coaching/mentoring call with the trainer!
About Your Trainer: Simon Roberts
Agile and Lean Coach (ORSC™ Trained), Certified Scrum Trainer®, Certified Enterprise Scrum Instructor, Certified Scrum@Scale Trainer
Simon has used lightweight/agile methods since the late 1990s and works with organisations large and small to help them achieve better results by leveraging the power of self-organising teams. He has consulted for and led several large-scale agile transitions at DAX companies in Germany, is the author of several articles and speaks regularly at conferences on the subject of agile leadership.
Simon holds an MBA specialising in Creativity, Innovation and Change from the Open University Business School.