Our live-online course is an in-depth presentation and exploration of the Scrum@Scale framework. We teach you how to safely and pragmatically scale Scrum across an entire enterprise. In our fun, interactive, instructor-led class, you will learn about Scrum@Scale’s built-in assessment framework and how to craft the right organisation incrementally.
What Will You Learn?
After this class, you will be able to :
- Establish the minimal viable bureaucracy in your organization
- Assess your organization and create a heat map
- Establish a prioritized organizational transformation backlog
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Engage enterprise leadership to enable business agility
- Leverage current Scrum implementation to achieve business agility
- Ensure Scrum at the team level is ready to be scaled to achieve business agility
The class will include multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context. You will examine real-world case studies of the implementation of Scrum@Scale and I will also include my personal experiences from applying Scrum at Scale at clients. The training is based on iPad drawings and interactive collaborative exercises, limiting the use of slides to a minimum.
Why Choose ScrumCenter?
Our live- online training is interactive, engaging and fun. It’s taught over three shortened days at a sustainable pace so you can maximise learning from the comfort of your home or office.
People like you who attended our online CSM found it valuable and engaging. Here are some quotes about our training:
“Simon is an outstanding agile trainer and empathic agile coach. He has vast software development experience and is a fantastic story teller. Simon skillfully introduces agile concepts and practices and knows exactly how to bring his ideas across. What fascinates me about Simon is his ability to connect with people and get a detailed sense of their needs. He shares a wealth of experience, knowledge, techniques and approaches and sows seeds of insights and a deeper understanding of Agile and lean, that truly grow and transform the way one works and collaborates. Shortly said, if you really want to transform to agile, Simon is your man.” Anna
“The agility with which the host adapted to our current situation (coronavirus) by setting up the online course was a really authentic example of how to (positively) react to change.” Henrik
“Simon is like a deep lake of Agile knowledge and experience, and it was a pleasure to work with him.” Marcel
“Very insightful, filled with lots of experience and real-life situations” Dennis
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and managers
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Others interested in scaling Scrum across the organization at all levels
Even if you are already on a transformation journey, the Scrum@Scale framework will, due to it’s non-prescriptive nature, be a very helpful add-on.
What Will You Receive?
- Three days of high-quality interactive instruction from Simon Roberts and Carsten Jakobsen, who are trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr Jeff Sutherland.
- A detailed workbook.
- The certification includes a two-year membership at Scrum@Scale, where additional material and information are available.
- Upon completion of this course and after passing the official Scrum@Scale exam, you will receive a Certified Scrum@Scale®Practitioner certificate.
- You can claim up to 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s) and/or up to 16 PMI PDUs.
After the course, you can book a free agile coaching/mentoring call with the trainer!
About Your Trainers
Simon Roberts, Agile and Lean Coach (ORSC™ Trained), Certified Scrum Trainer®, Certified Enterprise Scrum Instructor, Certified Scrum@Scale Trainer
Simon has used lightweight/agile methods since the late 1990s and works with organisations large and small to help them achieve better results by leveraging the power of self-organising teams. He has consulted for and led several large-scale agile transitions at DAX companies in Germany, is the author of several articles and speaks regularly at conferences on the subject of agile leadership.
Simon holds an MBA specialising in Creativity, Innovation and Change from the Open University Business School.
Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen, Certified Scrum at Scale® Trainer, www.growbeyond.dk
Since 2006 Carsten has led change management and transformation in organisations to adopt Scrum and agile values. Carsten has written several articles with Jeff Sutherland, and is a speaker at international agile conferences. The most recent organisations Carsten worked with includes LEGO and Rambøll Management. Carsten lectures at Ålborg University in agile methods, and holds an EBA (Engineering Business Administration) and a CSP (Certified Scrum Professional).