You want to respond successfully to change.
And you want to lead yourself and others to greater freedom, choice, and power. Yes?
AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWER TO THE QUESTION
How do I take 100% Responsibility for life after COVID-19, or whatever comes along?
Keeping each other safe with changing routines
Leading newly virtual teams
Uncertainty, fear and anxiety about work, income, and bills
You’re not giving up your mission in this crazy time, and neither are we.
Our job is to support you in being the best person, leader, and coach (as well as partner, parent, colleague, friend) you can be by putting The Responsibility Process® to work for you.
We’re just going to take the mission online for awhile. Same as you.
Please accept my invitation to be one of 16 fortunate ones to attend this workshop ONLINE.
Why “fortunate”? Because you get to go deep with 15 other smart, successful, busy self-starters, plus me.
Learn how to confidently lead and coach people with The Responsibility Process®
Over the last 25 years, research from the front lines of leadership has revealed how personal responsibility works in the mind. We help coaches and leaders understand and apply the mental processes and language that drive personal Responsibility.
INSIGHTS AND A-HA’S
Work with The Responsibility Process to reveal your behaviors that cause others to avoid Responsibility and Ownership. We show you what you can change so that your team members step up to Responsibility and Ownership.
INSPIRE THOSE AROUND YOU
Demonstrate far greater ownership behavior as an individual, in your teams and enterprise. Add more value as your team or clients take ownership and practice self-leadership.
- Your own digital copy of Christopher’s new book: The Responsibility Process – Unlocking Your Natural Ability to Live and Lead with Power – a USD $20 value
- A certificate of completion you can use to claim professional development or continuing education credits
- Free admission to a follow-up session with Christopher one to two months following the workshop
- USD $100 coupon toward participation in Responsibility Immersion
HANDS ON INSTRUCTION
Live. Highly interactive. Practice leadership and coaching tools.
- Understand how your mind keeps you stuck or propels you forward
- Improve how you demonstrate, lead, and coach ownership behavior
- Understand the difference between accountability and responsibility
- Inspire others to try on what you learn
- Stop giving advice — and understand why it’s a weak tool
- Get certified to teach Responsibility workshops (optional)
TRAINING THE TRAINER
Bring this workshop to your clients or organization
9:30 AM – 1:30 PM CDT
- Learning The Responsibility Process
- Applying The Responsibility Process and Keys to Responsibility for self-leadership
- Teaching The Responsibility Process for shared understanding
9:30 AM – 1:30 PM CDT
- Responsibility ≠ Accountability
- Agility and Responsibility
- Elevating responsibility in others
- Intervening as a leader or coach
Why Choose ScrumCenter?
Our live- online training is interactive, engaging and fun. It’s taught over three shortened days at a sustainable pace so you can maximise learning from the comfort of your home or office.
People like you who attended our online training found it valuable and engaging. Here are some quotes about our training:
“Simon is an outstanding agile trainer and empathic agile coach. He has vast software development experience and is a fantastic story teller. Simon skillfully introduces agile concepts and practices and knows exactly how to bring his ideas across. What fascinates me about Simon is his ability to connect with people and get a detailed sense of their needs. He shares a wealth of experience, knowledge, techniques and approaches and sows seeds of insights and a deeper understanding of Agile and lean, that truly grow and transform the way one works and collaborates. Shortly said, if you really want to transform to agile, Simon is your man.” Anna
“Simon is like a deep lake of Agile knowledge and experience, and it was a pleasure to work with him.” Marcel
“The agility with which the host adapted to our current situation (coronavirus) by setting up the online course was a really authentic example of how to (positively) react to change.” Henrik
“Very insightful, filled with lots of experience and real-life situations” Dennis
What Will You Learn?
Who Should Attend?
What Will You Get?
After the course, you can book a free agile coaching/mentoring call with the trainer!
About Your Trainer: Simon Roberts
Agile and Lean Coach (ORSC™ Trained), Certified Scrum Trainer®, Certified Enterprise Scrum Instructor, Certified Scrum@Scale Trainer
Simon has used lightweight/agile methods since the late 1990s and works with organisations large and small to help them achieve better results by leveraging the power of self-organising teams. He has consulted for and led several large-scale agile transitions at DAX companies in Germany, is the author of several articles and speaks regularly at conferences on the subject of agile leadership.
Simon holds an MBA specialising in Creativity, Innovation and Change from the Open University Business School.