Learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum across multiple teams
In our 2-day Scrum@Scale® course, you will gain knowledge and skills to transform your organisation into an Agile enterprise. Learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum across multiple teams.
The Scrum@Scale framework was developed by Dr Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum. Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver great results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D.
What Will You Learn?
In this highly interactive course, you will be taught to:
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritise a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- How to improve the effectiveness of your current Scrum implementation
- The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- There will also be multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context.You will examine real-world case studies of the implementation of Scrum@Scale.
What Will You Receive?
- Two days of high-quality interactive instruction from one of our S@S experts who has been trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr Jeff Sutherland.
- A detailed workbook and course materials.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
- The certification includes a two-year membership at Scrum@Scale, where additional material and information are available.
- Upon completion of this course and after passing the official Scrum@Scale exam, you will receive a Certified Scrum@Scale® Practitioner certificate.
- You can get claim up to 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s) and/or up to 16 PMI PDUs.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and managers
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Others interested in scaling Scrum to multiple teams
This is a course for those who are already using Scrum. Ideally, participants will have completed a Certified ScrumMaster® course and have significant experience working in any capacity within a Scrum environment. Please call or email us to discuss if in doubt.