I was honoured to be one of the keynote speakers at TAL Consulting’s Virtual Agile Community of Practice this year.
In this talk, I show how Scrum@Scale enables you to:
- Assess the current state of your organisation using Scrum@Scale’s built-in assessment framework
- Incrementally craft an organization to better meet your business objectives
- Answer the question “what should senior leadership do in an agile organisation”?
- Minimise decision making latency – a key driver for organisational performance
- Learn how Scrum@Scale complements other agile scaling frameworks – the key concepts behind Scrum@Scale are relevant whatever you are using
I also discuss how invitation based leadership is one of the keys to successful agile adoption and describe a real-world case study of invitation based leadership and Scrum@Scale combined.
I’d love to continue the discussion with you about these things and more. There are two opportunities coming up for this.
- On 12 November, Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen and I are running our next free scaling agile lean coffee. Free registration here.
- Carsten and I are teaching our next live online Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner class on 25-27 November. Bookings no longer available.
I hope to see you at one of these events.